1. All books must be returned in a condition that permits resale. Damaged books (unless damaged upon receipt) will not be accepted for return. If books are damaged when the customer initially receives them, call immediately to make arrangements.
2. For general customers, returns must be made within 30 days of the date you received the product, for those products that can be returned.
3. The customer, not On Purpose Press, is responsible for all shipping charges for return of books unless they were received in damaged condition. Care should be taken in preparing any products for shipping, since products that are damaged in transit will not be eligible for reimbursement. All returns should be insured – books lost in transit can obviously not be considered for refunds.
4. All returns must be pre-authorized. Before returning any of our products, please
Contact Us to obtain authorization and so that we can insure a prompt reimbursement.
5. Refunds for return books will be sent within 30 days of receipt of the return, provided the product was received in resalable condition.